Planning and Interior Design
When considering a refurbishment, every client’s requirements are unique, and need to be tailored to their individual needs. W1 Working can help identify your objectives and important values and then present suggestions and solutions.
Your culture and values are communicated by your workplace, not only to your clients but also your staff. A well designed and planned interior creates a productive and satisfying place to be.
Consider your requirements:
- How many people are you accommodating?
- What are your expansion plans?
- What type of desk are required? Static, individual, linked. Height adjustable?
- What is the optimum size for your desks? This may be influenced by how many fit within your building shell and the function of each desk user.
- What type of storage is required?
- Central files, individual or localized files, zero files, personal storage.
- What type of seating is required?
- Long term sitting, short term sitting purely functional or to help create a particular look.
- What type of tables are required?
- Functional meeting tables statement boardroom tables?
Delivery and Installation
Delivery and Installation is tailored for each project to suit your needs.
We will fully assess your requirements to ensure you receive the best service.
- When do you want delivery and installation to happen, weekend, out of hours, or during the working day?
- Does access to the building affect the above?
- Is access to the building affected by other tenants?
- How will the installation affect your personnel?
- How will the installation affect IT and downtime?
Order process on as an example a single chair orders.
- Once payment is received the order goes live on the manufacturer.
- All products are built to your order.
- We receive and an acknowledgement date which in turn we will confirm to you.
- Delivery dates are based upon product lead-time which can vary between 10 and 30 working days.
- Delivery days are based upon a postcode allocated schedule.
- We will remind you prior to the delivery day.
- It’s not possible to book a specific delivery time but we are often able to estimate approximately.
Task seating comes fully assembled in a large box. Delivery includes tailgate delivery only. Meaning you may have to leave the comfort of you workplace and bring you new chair in from the driver. (It will be worth it!)
Aeron chair repairs and Herman Miller service
Technical expertise from an authorised retailer. With officially trained personnel.
W1 Working is here when you need help with your Aeron Chair or other Herman Miller products. Our parts are supplied directly from Herman Miller’s factory.
We will do all we can to get you back in your chair as soon as possible.
Whilst Herman Miller tests every component, occasionally things do go wrong. Look through the list below and see if you can find a description of the problem you have, then give us a call. 0207 036 9881
- Pneumatic lift (height gas cylinder) not working
- Damaged Pellicle (mesh)
- Broken, loose or hard to move arms
- Tilt Tension not responding correctly
- Ripped or broken Lumbar support
- Lost screws or control knobs
- Worn or damaged arm pads
- Broken, or incorrect castors
Service Herman Miller
W1 Working is here when you need help with your Herman Miller products. Our component parts are supplied directly from Herman Miller’s factory. We will do all we can to get you up and working again as soon as possible.
With our extensive working knowledge of all the major products for the last 20 years, we are happy to assist you with your requirements.
- Servicing existing products or invoking warrantees.
- Specifying and obtaining additional components.
- Reconfiguration of products.