1. The web site contents, terms and conditions, returns and refunds and all contracts entered into between W1 Business Systems Limited trading/known as W1 Working and the users/customers of this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
2. All users/customers details will be handled and held with full compliance of the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will not be passed on to any third parties.
3. These terms and conditions govern the use, and the purchase of goods and services from this website and by Clicking the “Buy” button when submitting your order within the checkout screen will confirm the users/customers intention to buy the goods at the stated price and to conform to our terms and conditions.
4. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
5. During the use of this web site the users/customers may contact us with any queries or questions that they may have regarding the products on sale or on any services offered herein on the following medias:
W1 Business Systems Limited
78-80 St John Street
Tel: 020 7036 9881
6. W1 Business Systems Limited reserves the right, at our discretion to refuse to sell or supply goods on users/customers orders.
7. All products/goods are subject to availability and if we are unable to supply/satisfy an order a full refund will be issued. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we are unable to supply goods.
8. Users/customers will only own the goods/products purchased on this site once payment has been received in full by W1 Business Systems Limited and they will be responsible for the goods/products once delivery is made.
9. All images of goods/products shown on this site may not be actual size and all sizes, measurements and weights are approximate and are provided for guidance only.
Returns, Amendments & Cancellations.
1. W1 Business Systems Limited does not accept returns except for the correction of faulty goods as all goods are made to order and not supplied from stock.
1.1 All changes, cancellations and postponements are subject to approval by W1 Business Systems Limited and may result in additional charges.
1.2 Postponed delivery orders must be notified immediately or a percentage of the net cost will be incurred for goods having to be stored by the manufacturer.
1.3 Cancelled or otherwise amended orders (e.g. by volume) will attract charges of up to 100% of the quoted price for the affected Goods.
1.4 Users/customers will notify W1 Business Systems Limited in writing as soon as possible of any required variations to an order including proposed changes to delivery dates.
1.5 W1 Business Systems Limited will inform the users/customers of the total charges for the requested changes and will only make the changes once they have received written notification from the users/customers to do so.
1.6 Order amendments may result in a change to the delivery date which may be extended as necessary to accommodate the change i.e. to the next available postcode delivery day/date.
1.7 An e-mail will sent acknowledging the confirmed changes.
2. All products should be thoroughly checked on delivery and if there are any faults with the products or they have been delivered damaged or incorrectly, the users/customers MUST inform us within 24hrs via email on email@example.com or the contact telephone number provided and W1 Business Systems will agree an appropriate course of action to rectify any issues. This should also be supported wherever possible by basic supporting images/pictures.
3. All complaints should be put in writing, via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Any disputes/complaints not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
Delivery Within the UK:
1. All products are subject to a free tailgate delivery within the UK on a scheduled delivery postcode day, Mon-Fri. Should the users/customers wish to alter a scheduled delivery day, this will incur a minimum cost of £125.00 +VAT.
2. Delivery times on all orders are Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30.
3. When goods/products are ready for despatch a delivery confirmation will be sent to the customer/user.
4. W1 Business Systems Limited aim to delivery all goods/products within 3 – 5 working days of receipt of a delivery confirmation email BUT at times delivery may be delayed subject to conditions/reasons outside of our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of any late or non-deliveries.
5. If for whatever reason we are unable to delivery within our normal delivery time frame we will contact the users/customers immediately to agree new delivery details and dates.
Outside the UK – International Delivery:
1. W1 Business Systems Limited do not supply or deliver outside of the UK on all Herman Miller products.
“We’ve never had a client with an issue we haven’t been able to resolve by talking.”